To establish your requirements and costs, please answer the following questions:
- Will the webcast / live stream be broadcast live or later?
- What type of event? eg Conference / presentation / meeting / performance?
- How long is the webcast / live stream?
- What date is the webcast / live stream? What time will it start?
- Address inc postcode of venue?
- Does the venue have a broadband connection with at least 1mbs upload speed?
- Who will supply the audio? Is there a PA system / mixing desk / technician provided by the venue, able to give us a balanced mixed XLR feed?
- If no audio solution exists, do you require one as above, for the live audience, or just our boom / radio mics for the live stream audience only?
- Do you require our optional (recommended) technical recce? We visit site pre-webcast to test connection etc
- Do you require our optional rig / test / rehearsal the day before?
- How many people presenting / on camera / speaking at any one time? (How many cameras?)
- Do you need our HD Video Player, or wish to use your YouTube Channel?
- Do you require password protected login?
- Do you need capture of registrants’ email addresses?
- Will Powerpoint slide presentations need to be included in the webcast?
- Do you need a Feedback option, for viewers to send questions to the presenter?
- How many viewers do you anticipate?
- Where are the viewers? Canada or global?
- Will viewers watch on desktop PCs, iPads, iPhones, other devices?
- Will the webcast need to be recorded as mp4 or ProRes for later on-demand viewing?
- Do you require us to host the video (embedded on your site or own URL) for later on-demand viewing? How long for? Weeks / months?
Live / On-Demand Webcasting Guide Costs
Requires broadband connection at venue.
|Director/Mixer + Camera Operator, 2x HD camera (one static, one operated), broadcast mixer, use venue’s PA system balanced mixed audio output (1 camera is FOC)||$1450|
|Director/Camera Operator, 1x HD camera, use venue’s PA system balanced mixed audio output||$900|
|Live stream to our HD Video Player: Live streaming @ 364-864kbps (or more), 5000 viewer hours, Client-branded video player, view on all devices||$250|
|Live stream to your YouTube Channel: Liaise with you to configure your YouTube live event||$150|
|Additional operated cameras inc operator||$400|
|Additional static cameras||$150|
|Audio solution for venue / live audience: Sound Operator inc Boardroom / Conference audio package||$400 – $750+|
|Technical Recce: liaise with venue technical staff, test and prove connection, confirm camera and control positions, check light and sound levels, discuss client expectations||$250|
|Rig / test / rehearsal day before||$550|
|Capture registrant email addresses, output to file||$250|
|Record webcast to ProRes / h264 / 2hrs post-webcast editing||$150|
|On-demand hosting of webcast (unique URL or embed in your site) / per month||$100|
|Autocue / teleprompter and operator||$400|
|Presenters, journalists, interviewers, actors, producer||$400|
|Studio 4m x 6m||$250|